Can you really market your business on a shoestring budget?
In this fast-paced world, there are so many choices on how to best market your company (and communities), but where do you start and how can you afford all of these options? Join us tomorrow at the NAHB Marketing on a Shoestring Budget Course taught by our own Barb Anderson. Here you’ll learn these take aways:
- How a simple plan will alleviate ineffective marketing efforts
- Knowing your market and your buyers
- Cost-effective methods used to reach your audience
- How to leverage partnerships to help off-set costs
- Monitoring and controlling the results
Not able to make the class? No problem, simply email us here for your personal marketing consultation and we’ll show you how you can make the most of your marketing dollars!